Here is another one of my favourite exercises to give to my chiropractic patients for improving their ability to perform a straight leg raise.
Passive Leg Lowering Progression
- Lay on your back.
- Raise raise both legs up and rest one of them on a pole or door jam.
- Keeping the legs straight, lower the other leg down to the ground.
- Repeat 10 times on each side
- Test to see if your active straight leg has improved
- Repeat daily at least 3 times a day
Did this exercise help your ability to touch your toes?