- Pectoralis major
- Front deltoid
- Standing facing the corner
- Place forearms on wall.
- Your elbows are bent to 90 degrees and they are in-line with your shoulders
- Place one foot into the corner. This is important if you do not do this you will be contracting the pectoralis muscle at the same time as you are stretching it. This is counterproductive.
- Move your shoulders and your hips at the same time towards the corner until you feel a moderate stretch.
- Perform the exercise through a doorway. Just follow the same description as above but put your forearms on the door jam.
- Change the height of your hands. This will change where the stretch is felt.
Originally posted on May 17, 2022 @ 4:37 pm