If you are dealing with back pain some of the easiest tasks in life might prove to be more difficult. Getting down onto the toilet may prove to be a very difficult task.
Getting on and off the toilet when dealing with back pain.
When you have to sit down on the toilet try this out.
- Keep your back straight
- Push your hips backwards as you support your upper body with your arms on your thighs. This is the short stop position.
- Crawl your hands down your thighs to your knees.
- To get onto the seat you may need to use a handrail or place your hands on the toilet to lower yourself further.
To come back up
- With your knees out, place your weight firmly on your feet.
- Lean forward supporting your hands on your knees or using a handrail.
- Crawl your hands up your thighs as your straighten your self up to standing.
I hope this helps you
P.S. If you are struggling with pain don’t just expect things to just get better. Seek out a professional who can help you.
Originally posted 2018-09-12 03:38:12.