I would like to share with you a testimonial by one of my clients. She sent this email to me this past week.
Lindsey is a very impressive athlete and Firefighter. Check out her accomplishments for 2011. Note that she has competed in a variety of fitness challenges.
Lindsey Ingram BPE, CSCS
FirefighterStrength and conditioning coach
Lindsay is an amazing athlete. Here are Lindsey’s Results for 2011
- 2nd place team firefighter division, stair climb race, Dallas TX
- 2nd place La Coupe Olympic weightlifting competition
- 2nd place, tall and masters categories, MABBA figure novice show
- 1st place age group St. Malo triathlon
- 8th place age group Warrior Dash Minnesota (36th out of 4,374 overall)
- 7th place age group National triathlon championships
- 1st place Regional Firefit competition
- 2nd place National Firefit competition
- 3rd place World Firefighter Combat Challenge
- 3rd place co-ed tandem World Firefighter Combat Challenge
Lindsey trains people out of Crossfit Corydon. If you are looking for someone to train you check out the website.
Thank you for your email Lindsey. It is such on honor to be part of an athlete’s return to greatness.
Originally posted 2011-12-08 04:21:00.