- Strengthens deep neck muscles in the front of the neck.
- Stretches suboccipital muscles and the base of the skull
- Sitting relaxed in a chair with upper back support
- Hand on chin
- Use your hand to help move your chin towards your neck to give yourself a double chin. Most of the work should be done with your neck muscles and not your hand.
- At the same time, move your head backwards as though you are trying to move head behind your shoulders.
- Tilting the nose down or upwards. The nose should only move horizontally backwards.